- PhD Computer Science, Lancaster University.
- MSc in Distributed Interactive System with specialisation in distributed multimedia systems, Lancaster University.
- BEng (Hons) in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Consulting with team project management skills involving developing tailored business intelligence solutions, dashboards, data warehouse and data mining based on the customer key performance indicators.
- Lecturing and teaching experience in computing related topics.
- Design of dynamic reconfigurable distributed systems platforms with consistency support.
- Extensive programming experience in variety of programming languages, Java, OSGi, .NET C#, VB (6 / .NET), Python and C.
- Migration of relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server) to build data warehouses using Cognos, SQL Server Reporting and Oracle Express.
- Post-doc Researcher, PD-NET project, Lancaster University
- PhD Researcher, DiVA EU and AOSD-Europe project, Lancaster University.
- Portal Manager AOSD Europe project (part-time).
- Graduate Teaching at Lancaster University for the following modules: Distributed System, Concurrent Programming and Operating System, Web Technologies, Multimedia Systems, Java Programming undergraduate courses.
- Software Consultant, with the port-folio of developing Business Intelligence solutions as well as team-management, customer care and marketing of BI solutions.
- Lecturer for the following modules:: Interactive System Design, Distributed Systems, Computer Networks, Management Information System, Multimedia Systems, Web Technologies, Project Management.
- Project manage numerous industry projects.
(For more info email me)